Automotive SMD Fuses
AEM Components’ AEC-Q200 qualified and ISO/IATF 16949 certified fuses are setting a new standard for reliable performance in demanding automotive applications. Choose from AirMatrix wire-in-air fuses and SolidMatrix solid body fuses for optimum performance under the hood or in the cabin.
• Unique contruction enhances reliability
• Hermetically sealed wire-in-air structure
• Highly-reliable end-cap construction
• Highest current rating in the industry, up to 20A, 250V
• Consistent electrical performance
• Stable at high temperature and high stress
• Superior thermal and mechanical performance
• Operating temperature ranges -55 to 150°C
• Unique co-fired monolithic structure
• High-reliability anti-sulfur construction
YouTube video featuring our fuse: "How To: Protect Against Catastrophic Shorts in EVs"