Responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers, independent sales reps, distributors and partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals.
• Collaboratively work with sales team members to develop and maximize opportunities, and generate sales activities with independent sales reps, distribution networks.
• Winning design projects across customers and applications within the assigned territory.
• Lead technical discussions and present technical features and advantages of the company’s products.
• Answer technical product and application questions for customers, sales force, design engineers, and other departments within the organization.
• Develop and provide technical training for employees and customers and must possess the skills to analyze complex electrical and electronic systems for the application of division products and act as a liaison between customers and internal teams.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns such as trade shows, online and offline promotions, seminar and technical trainings, and travel for marketing and sales events and customer visits.
• Work closely with team members to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree with four years college or university in an engineering major
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, familiar with electronic components and their applications is a plus
• Self-Confident, highly motivated and results oriented
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills, sales skills including prospecting, negotiation, and deal closing skills
• Computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel. Strong analytical skills considered a plus
• Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position preferred
• Able to travel to customers/team sites as required