Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services as well as communicating effectively with team members.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Assist FAE and outside sales with quotes and other sales supports.
- Work closely with team members to insure high customer satisfaction.
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Support Manufactures Reps and Distribution network with required company literature
- Performs Marketing support and other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree with four years college or university
- 1-3 years professional customer service, sales/telemarketing experience preferred
- Self-Confidence, highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
- Computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, strong analytical skill considered a plus
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position preferred
- Able to travel to customers/team sites as required