Responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers, independent sales reps, distributors and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals;
• Collaboratively work with sales team members to develop and maximize opportunities, and generate sales activities with independent sales reps and distribution network;
• Winning design projects across the customers and applications within the assigned territory;
• Lead technical discussions and present technical features and benefits of the company’s products;
• Answer technical product and application questions for our customers, sales force, design engineers, and other departments within the organization;
• Develop and provide technical training to employees and customers; must possess the skills to analyze complex electrical and electronic systems for the application of division products and act as liaison between customers and our internal teams for trouble-shooting or product misapplications;
• Coordinate marketing campaigns such as trade shows, online and offline promotions, seminars and technical training, and travel for marketing and sales events and customer visits;
• Work closely with team members to ensure high customer satisfaction;
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports;
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.;
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree with four years college or university in engineering major;
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar position;
• Self-Confidence, highly motivated and results oriented;
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills, sales skills including prospecting, negotiation and closing skills;
• Computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, strong analytical skills considered a plus;
• Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position preferred;
• Able to travel to customers/team sites as required.